Granaio is a 51.80 sq/m apartment located on the first floor of Renai house with one bedroom. The main entrance is up the left flight of stairs of the house and leads directly to the kitchen-dining area with dining table, hob, dishwasher, built-in oven and small fridge. To the left of the kitchen-dining room is the bathroom with a spacious shower and two windows looking out onto the countryside. Next to the bathroom there is the bedroom furnished with a double bed, antique wooden pieces of furniture and a window overlooking the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Next to the bedroom there is the living room complete with a large comfortable sofa, armchairs and flat screen TV with satellite channels. Both the kitchen-dining room and the living room look out over the gravel road which runs along the house separating it from the front communal garden. The entire apartment is characterized by wonderful high terracotta ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
- Upon request we can open the sofa bed in the living room.
- Granaio has an outdoor space with table and chairs in the communal garden opposite the house.
- Bed linen and towels changed weekly. Additional bed linen or towels can be provided at an extra charge (4€ a piece);
- Electric, water, gas, final cleaning;
- Use of the pool, open from May to October (exact dates depend on the weather);
- Baby cot and high chair (by request at the time of booking).
Prices do not include:
- Pets 30€ per animal;
- Additional bed/s. Single bed (30€) and use of double sofa bed (50€)
- Laundry facilities (3€ per washing)
- Pool towel (6€ a piece)
- Logs for fireplace (5€ per crate)
- Tourist Tax, introduced from April 2012 from our Municipality. The amount of the Tourist tax is 1,5€ per person, per night, for 6 nights maximum. Tourist Tax doesn’t apply to children under 14 years of age.
Terms and conditions
- 30% deposit of the total at the time of booking through bank transfer;
- Payment of the balance upon arrival cash or credit card. We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, VPay, Pagobancomat
- In case of cancellation the deposit won’t be refund. If the apartment will be booked after the cancellation, the deposit will remain valid for a future booking for up to one year.
- In case of cancellation of a booking in high season, the following cancellation policy applies:
- This property has a changeover day of Saturday, unless agreed otherwise.
- Check in from 3 pm to 7 pm;
- Checkout by 9.30 am.
- The additional amount of 100,00 € will be asked cash upon arrival as insurance in case the property incurs damage during a guest’s stay