Pini is a 54.15 sq/m apartment located on the ground floor of the former barn in Monte with one bedroom and is accessible from the private equipped garden opposite the small farmhouse parking area. The entrance leads directly into the open plan kitchen-living-dining room, complete with a large double sofa bed, dining table and flat screen TV with satellite channels. It feature a large arch window overlooking the side gravel road. The kitchen has modern fixtures and cabinetry and includes a hob, built-in oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. A small hallway off of the living-kitchen area leads to the bedroom and to the bathroom with shower. The bedroom has a double bed and a single bed with door and window opening onto the side gravel road. The entire apartment is characterized by wonderful terracotta ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
- Please note that this apartment has been designed in compliance with Italian laws regarding access for the disabled.
- Bed linen and towels changed weekly. Additional bed linen or towels can be provided at an extra charge (4€ a piece);
- Electric, water, gas, final cleaning;
- Use of the pool, open from May to October (exact dates depend on the weather);
- Baby cot and high chair (by request at the time of booking).
Prices do not include:
- Pets 30€ per animal;
- Additional bed/s. Single bed (25€) and use of double sofa bed (40€)
- Laundry facilities (3€ per washing)
- Pool towel (6€ a piece)
- Logs for fireplace (5€ per crate)
- Tourist Tax, introduced from April 2012 from our Municipality. The amount of the Tourist tax is 1€ per person, per night, for 6 nights maximum. Tourist Tax doesn’t apply to children under 14 years of age.
Terms and conditions
- 30% deposit of the total at the time of booking through bank transfer;
- Payment of the balance upon arrival cash or credit card. We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, VPay, Pagobancomat
- In case of cancellation the deposit won’t be refund. If the apartment will be booked after the cancellation, the deposit will remain valid for a future booking for up to one year.
- In case of cancellation of a booking in high season, the following cancellation policy applies:
- This property has a changeover day of Saturday, unless agreed otherwise.
- Check in from 3 pm to 7 pm;
- Checkout by 9.30 am.
- The additional amount of 100,00 € will be asked cash upon arrival as insurance in case the property incurs damage during a guest’s stay